Thursday 4 November 2010

I sit, hear and think...BOREDOM?

I sit, hear and think of how is boredom possible. I always had a spirit of curiosity as much as they said it killed the cat; well I believe that cat being one happy cat before it died or if not happy at least always having an adventure to embark on. In a world filled with so many wonders, even in one's immediate environment, it's impossible to say there is nothing to do. Ok so what about those that say it's not about not having anything to do but it's about not being interested in anything that is there to do. Well my friend if you fall in the category of the latter then ahm....I can't help you. In fact no one can I believe, because it's like the old saying that only in the abundance of water does a fool remain thirsty. I mean get up and start living, go do base jumping or break a speed limit, read a book or create something! JUST DO SOMETHING! Quit being bored and start living a little. That is all. 

1 comment:

  1. Great words yes we must all live to love and enjoy life to the fullest after its only one life we have to live. For me boredom is a thing of the past " LIVE A LITTLE AND LOVE A LOT" that"s all i have to say.......

    ReplyDelete