Friday 3 February 2012

Am I? Are we? Should I? Should we? ©

Is it a lack of love for oneself why one would willingly indulge in activities that directly and consciously bring forth destruction? Is it a lack of love or a lack of fear; or a lack of understanding? Who am I to judge whether or not a man loves himself? How do I even know if someone loves his/herself? Is it my business if someone loves his/herself, and if it is my business, is it always my business? If it is not always my business, at what time does it become my business? If a man smiles in the midst of his own self inflicted destruction, does it mean he's comfortable in his destruction? Should it be anyone's responsibility or duty to solve that mystery? Should I be my brother's or sister's keeper? Or should I just mind my own business? I'm torn! So please; answer me... Am I? Are we? Should I? Should we?






Téion G. Williams ©

No comments:

Post a Comment