Wednesday 26 May 2010

Exterminator

I got poisoned too many times 
I got shot by too many nines
slither slither from garden snake to king cobra
I'm not sure if I'm killing the right one
my brother, son, a killa ,a souljah

Now I have webs all around
I tear down what I see
I spray what I can

Now they made way to the house
My family faces harm 
My daughter Justice got poisoned 
Too late for alarm 

My wife Truth divorced me for that reason
I told her it was just for a season
"this too shall pass" I said...
"you're an ass" she said
JUSTICE IS DEAD!

Continue killing what I see or burn this house down?
too many sick memories 
too many ineffective methods
killed many but more thrive
Should have killed the Queen Bee instead of attacking the hive

Couldn't even the score
Never won and Truth is out the door
Shooting sheep looking for wolf, do it one by one or burn the flock?
Too many evils
Drop the Bible cock the glock
Kill the Devil without God? unheard of!
Forget pondering 
Too callous to be religious

This place is polluted 
No longer a father, protector or caregiver
ASIDE WITH THAT?!
I'm an exterminator!

I'LL BE BACK!!

Yours Truly: Teion BBP Williams
 

2 comments:

  1. TRU WORDS T...BUT ITS A PROCESS THAT NEEDS TOBE DONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which process and on what basis?

    ReplyDelete