Wednesday 29 December 2010

What I pray for...©

I no longer pray as much for a burden to be lifted, instead I ask for patience and strength to maintain peace while I bear it. I no longer pray as much for troubles to not come my way, instead I pray for wisdom and understanding whenever faced with difficulties. I no longer think God is unjust, instead I appreciate and accept the truth that all things happen for a reason and what is to be will be. I no longer feel hopeless in any given situation, for once there is life there is hope. I pray to be grateful for every second I'm alive, be grateful for the small things because everything that is grand was once small and even if I die with only small things to be grateful for I know now that grand it is that I have life to give thanks for. Amen©
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:

Post a Comment